THE COMPANY PROFILE
In 1990, a group of scientists from the Slovak University of Technology at Bratislava, Slovak Republic, founded the S-TEAM company. The company concentrated mainly on research and development of advanced microwave measurement techniques, software, and automated systems. In 1995 the name was modified to S-TEAM Lab. The company still very closely cooperates with and resides at the University.
The company became a prominent Slovak microwave consulting laboratory, special software developer, and manufacturer of microcomputer-controlled microwave measurement instruments and microwave components, including high-power industrial applications.
The activities and product range are focused on the following main areas:
- High power Homer six-port vector reflectometers and automatic impedance matching systems (autotuners) operating in CW and pulse modes
- for 900 MHz industrial-scientific-medical (ISM) bands and peak power 100 kW, implemented in R-9 (WR-975) waveguide
- for 2.45 GHz ISM band and peak power up to 30 kW, implemented in R-26 (WR-340) waveguide and 8 mm/26 mm or EIA-specification coaxial lines
- for 5.8 GHz ISM band and peak power up to 2 kW, implemented in R-58 (WR-159) waveguide
- Microwave detectors, directional couplers, directional and bidirectional detectors for industrial applications in 900 MHz, 2.45 GHz and 5.8 GHz ISM bands, including
- Schottky diode detectors
- Schottky-diode based, microchip-controlled, SW-linearized and temperature-corrected power sensors
- Directional couplers (loop couplers and two-probe couplers) designed for commonly used waveguide types (R-9, R-22, R-26, R-32) and EIA coaxial lines
- Directional detectors based on Schottky diodes
- Fast, extremely temperature-stable directional detectors based on tunnel diodes
- Microchip-controlled bidirectional detectors for waveguides and coaxial lines
- Development & Design of customized microwave components:
- Including scientific research, development, design, manufacturing and testing
- Highly qualified, experienced, adaptable personnel (scientists & engineers).
- Command of CST Microwave Studio electromagnetic simulator, SolidWorks CAD 3D-modelling tool. All levels of programming.
- Passive waveguide, coaxial, microstrip components, industrial applicators, plasma.