This privacy notice for S-TEAM Export s r. o. and S-TEAM Lab s r. o. (often simplified to “S-TEAM”, and here also "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://s-team.sk
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
- Summary of Key Points
What Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Process Your Information?
- What Legal Bases Do We Rely On To Process Your Information?
- With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
- What Are Your Privacy Rights?
- How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
- How Can You Review, Update, Or Delete The Data We Collect From You?
Summary of Key Points
What personal information do we process? We process personal information whenever you make use of our Quotation Request, Support Request, or Webmaster Feedback online forms. Personal information we collect may include names, job titles, contact information, communication records, as well as accounting, legal, hiring, security, or statistical data.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we send any information to third parties? Unless required by law, we do not send any information to third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We never share information with third parties, unless required by law or as part of court/legal proceedings.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services via our Quotation Request, Support Request, or Webmaster Feedback online forms.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Names and job titles
- Contact information: phone numbers, e-mail addresses, mailing/billing addresses
- Communication records: incoming and outgoing mail (letters, requests, complaints, etc.) in paper or electronic form
- Accounting data: bank accounts, orders, invoices, customs declarations, debt records etc.
- Legal data: contracts, affidavits, authorizations, powers of attorney, licenses, permits, commercial registers, executions records etc.
- Hiring data: e.g., curriculum vitae of successful and unsuccessful job applicants
- Security data: e.g., CCTV camera footage*, records of security incidents and personal data breaches, requests from data subjects
- Statistical data: aggregations of the above data for scientific, for historical research, or for archival purposes
All personal information that you voluntarily provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
(*) On our premises, we operate a CCTV system with recording capability that continuously monitors many common areas in order to safeguard and protect the company’s property, immovable and movable assets, and rights.
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information, such as biometrics, health-related data, or personal data revealing political opinions, religious and/or philosophical beliefs.
How Do We Process Your Information?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To comply with legal obligations. We may process your information when it is required by law, regulations, or as part of court/legal proceedings.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual's vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
What Legal Bases Do We Rely On To Process Your Information?
In Short: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill/ our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as specified in Art. 6(1), requires us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more about withdrawing your consent.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We never share your personal information with third parties, unless required by law or as part of court/legal proceedings.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we can, upon request, either delete or anonymize such information. If this request is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (I-JK), Switzerland, and Canada, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, Switzerland, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; (vi) if applicable, to data portability; and (vii) not to be subject to automated decision-making. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us using the contact details provided in the next section.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in the next section.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +421-911-655496, or contact us by post at:
S-TEAM Export s r. o. / S-TEAM Lab s r. o.
How Can You Review, Update, Or Delete The Data We Collect From You?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: Webmaster Feedback.